[asterisk-biz] $300 bounty

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at udfc.com
Thu Jun 28 17:13:21 CDT 2007

I posted this earlier this week and thought I had a someone to do it but
they had to declined because of scheduling issues so here it is again.

$300 bounty

OK I know this isn’t Asterisk related but I figured I would find someone
here to help.

Wanted: A pearl program to catch SMDR records from and InterTel phone
system via the OAI interface. This is program needs to connect to a TCP
socket send a short login message and wait for SMDR records and write to
a file. The application will need to send keep alive records every so
often (2-4 minutes) to the switch. The OAI protocol is very simple to
decode. It is 4 byte length and then the data follows. I have complete
documentation for the protocol. I would like a config file that I can
specify the host, port and output filename. I want to be able to send a
signal to the program to close and reopen the output file to make log
rotation easy.

I require copyright but will release the software under the GPL v2.
There will be no other licenses granted. This will be release to the
public solely under a GPL v2. Payment via credit card or paypal.

Please contact me via email outside of the list

Alan Bunch
Universal Display and Fixtures
alabun at udfc.com