[asterisk-biz] looking for SIP/IAX termination + DID in Vietnam or PRI capacity

voiceroute mailing voiceroutelist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:45:57 CDT 2007

To: Sahil Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, VoiceValley Group of Companies
I find it highly unprofessional that you do not even read the email i sent
out properly and hang up the call saying that you were expecting 10k minutes
a day.
The price you offer for 10k/day is ridiculous at best. I am surprise if
anyone does business with you in such a fashion.

Ming Yong
Voiceroute