[asterisk-biz] Help Beta Test My Kannel Setup (USA Only)

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Jun 27 10:52:24 CDT 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have a sort of unusual need and offer.  I have setup an SMS gateway
> and need to test it more than just sending hundreds of SMSs to a few
> phones (which works flawlessly).

*snipped

not an offer, but a testing suggestion to test 'relative' flow, might be
to make a 'cdr_sms'.

basically have it generate a sms for every cdr record, that way you have
a 'side by side' check, and if you generate a good volume of traffic on
your system you will have your load requirement also.

just food for thought, as silly as it might sound.