[asterisk-biz] Help Beta Test My Kannel Setup (USA Only)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 27 10:23:24 CDT 2007

Hello list,

I have a sort of unusual need and offer.  I have setup an SMS gateway
and need to test it more than just sending hundreds of SMSs to a few
phones (which works flawlessly).

I am looking for an established and reputable company that could use my
gateway for three weeks to a month and generate significant usage for
benchmarking, load testing, and tuning.  After that time, the service
will end.  There will be no charge for the usage of the gateway and also
no guarantee that it will be 100% up and functional the whole time.

What I am not looking for is anyone that plans on using this for spam or
any other similar activities.  I am also not looking for low volume.  I
am attempting to qualify volume with the current setup but bursts (not
constant) of several hundred or even a thousand (plus) messages would be
ideal for testing.  This offer is for one or possibly two companies that
meet the requirements.

SMSs will be monitored to ensure that the system is not being abused so
spam or sensitive data should not even be considered.  Any spamming will
immediately get you blacklisted.

Delivery reporting will be available on request.

If anyone is interested in helping me test and meet the above
requirements, please *email* me directly.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
240.938.1212