[asterisk-biz] DID forwarding to cell phone, office ext. in Canada , U.S unltd incoming minutes

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Mon Jun 25 22:03:12 CDT 2007

We offer a similar service: http://www.tossabledigits.com/

Forward anywhere in the world for low per-minute rates.  It's not flat-rate
like Nigel's service, but if you don't use it much, or need numbers outside
of the US/Canada or forwarding outside US/Canada, it may be a better deal.

     A la carte plan: $3.95/month
         Nothing Included
         US DIDs: $2.99
         US/Canada Minutes: $0.10/min

     Casual Plan: $7.95/month
         Included; 1 US DID, 200 US/Canada Minutes
         Add'l US DIDs: $2.49
         Add'l US/Canada Minutes: $0.08/min

     Advanced Plan: $14.95/month
         Included; 3 US DIDs, 500 US/Canada Minutes
         Add'l US DIDs: $1.99
         Add'l US/Canada Minutes: $0.06/min

     Casual Plan: $24.95/month
         Included; 5 US DID, 1000 US/Canada Minutes
         Add'l US DIDs: $1.49
         Add'l US/Canada Minutes: $0.04/min

Add Canada DIDs for $3.99/month
     UK DIDs start at $5.69/month
     France DIDs start at $5.69/month
     Plus over 30 other countries.

Forward anywhere in the world, pricing:
     http://www.tossabledigits.com/intlrates.php

No need to email me, sign up for the free trial.  If you like it, email
customer service and asked to be switched to one of our plans.

Beckman