[asterisk-biz] DID forwarding to cell phone, office ext. in Canada , U.S unltd incoming minutes

nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 25 20:23:03 CDT 2007

We are presently offering a forwarding service to cell phones ,residential,
commercial where we provide an unlimited incoming minutes did in Canada or
the U.S.

With this did someone in a corporate office can have it forwarded to
different offices all over Canada and the U.S as a local calling extension.
No per minute cost. One flat rate of $15 per month.

This Did can be forwarded to an entrepreneurs cell phone where it is
published on a business card as corporate in any or every state or province.

This also allows you to keep your original number private and can be used
similar to Net Zero's privacy voicemail service.....Major difference in our
service ?, You don't have to play telephone tag.Your phone will ring
without you divulging your original number to individuals.

Interested ? Please contact us of list. nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca

Nigel