[asterisk-biz] 1 Touch Wifi

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jun 13 16:07:14 CDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Dovid Bender <asterisk at dovid.net> wrote:
> What on earth?  So I keep my existing phone line, or my cell.. and pay MORE
> to have a VoIP device... THEN I call my VoIP number from my cell phone and
> dial out again... now paying 2 cents/minute + cell phone access charges?
> hehehe :)

I have seen stuff like that before so you can voip to your home/office
and call locally at normal rates, marketed more at international
travelers.  Never one that charged per minute, one just infalted the
ATA price by 300% and marketed it as unlimited calls to anywhere in
the world!

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200