[asterisk-biz] 1 Touch Wifi

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Wed Jun 13 15:58:42 CDT 2007

If you listen closely there is an extra charge of $0.05 a minute if you use your cell phone ;)

What on earth?  So I keep my existing phone line, or my cell.. and pay MORE
to have a VoIP device... THEN I call my VoIP number from my cell phone and
dial out again... now paying 2 cents/minute + cell phone access charges?
hehehe :)