[asterisk-biz] Dealing with Polycom (becoming certified) in Canada

Crystal Adamson cadamson at netxusa.com
Mon Jun 11 11:21:11 MST 2007

I'm not sure if this is quit what you were asking, but, before you can
resell Polycom you have to get certified on their products. It's not very
difficult. It's just a little test you take after watching some slideshows.
Anyway, I am a sales associate at NETXUSA, Inc. We are distributors of
Polycom just to name one and if you are looking for a distributor to deal
with take a look at our website. You could go to our website and sign up
with us. We are distributors of Polycom, Digium, and Edgewater, just to name
a few.

Thank you,

Crystal Adamson
NETXUSA, INC.