[asterisk-biz] Dealing with Polycom (becoming certified) in Canada

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Sat Jun 2 08:05:54 MST 2007

As a certified Polycom reseller, I disagree with a most of what you
say here.  Our experience has not been a consistently great one, but
their product is superior to any in the market in my opinion.  Also,
we have the ability to work directly with their technical team to
address issues and to improve the product line.

I suggest that you identify the Polycom sales resources in your
geography and have lunch with them.  I think that you will find that
they will eagerly involve you and assist you in getting into their
certified reseller program.

Obviously, my experience does not include the channel in Canada so I
may be completely wrong as it pertains to your situation.

I hope this is helpful and have a great weekend.

Bryan Johns
Partner

Shelton | Johns
1805 Old Alabama Road