[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon Jun 11 08:30:41 MST 2007

His comments are very telling in this regard.  He tacitly admitted that
he suffered something akin to confusion in trying to configure certain
SW, but rather than display an inkling of humility, blames his
inadequacy on the "usual retardation" (his choice of words) of the
package.  This after obliquely insulting another forum member for
admitting to some difficulty in configuring a package.

And when called to task, responds only with more insulting bluster.  To
be charitable, I'll chalk that up to an attempt at humor.