[asterisk-biz] 4PSA VoipNow 1.4.2 - get 10% discount

Rack-Soft Sec sec at rack-soft.ro
Tue Jun 5 11:32:47 MST 2007

Hello,

To celebrate the 4PSA VoipNow 1.4.2 release, we introduced a special offer valid until 9 June 2007. You can benefit of 10% discount for 4PSA VoipNow (any license).

In order to get the discount use the:

voipnow14

discount code in the online store:
https://www.4psa.com/store/

We remind you that 4PSA VoipNow 1.4.2 is free for two extensions. During a 30 days evaluation period you also get free support.

To start testing it, download the ISO image from:
http://download1.4psa.com/voipnow/voipnow-1.4.2.iso

or download the installer according to instructions from:
http://www.4psa.com/products/voipnow/install.php

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Bogdan Carstoiu