[asterisk-biz] Sipcat 1.2 is here

Tom Schouteden tom at linugen.com
Tue Jun 5 02:09:57 MST 2007

Hi list

Just a quick mail to let everyone know that our latest version of Sipcat
  finally has arrived.  We've incorporated much of the feedback we've
received over the past few months and have introduced a number of new
features.  Here's a short overview of some of the new stuff:

- Multi-language interface in French, Germand and Dutch
- Video telephony support (H.264 and H.263 codecs)
- New IP phone provisioning support for all Polycom models
- Speedier interface, with possibility to activate changes later
- Much, much more.

Of course there's still a free version available for up to 4 users.  For
more information, check out our website at http://www.sipcat.com/ or
read our new blog at http://www.sipcat.com/company/blog/

Best regards

Tom Schouteden