[asterisk-biz] Lost DialTone Problem With Linksys Pap2

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:58:42 CDT 2007

Without more information it is hard to say, but it would sound like
your network connect is going down.... or if it's not... something
between you and the other users is going down, rendering the
connection useless.

There is a re-register setting in the PAP2 that you could set.   What
is your re-register set to at the moment?