[asterisk-biz] Amp'd Going the Way of Sun Rocket

John Scully jscully at isipi.com
Thu Jul 26 10:00:12 CDT 2007

We use "digital Phone Service" and "IP-PBX" or "Digital PBX".  We
specifically do not call it "VoIP" or "Internet Phone Service" to most
customers.

After all, everyone knows that "digital" is better than "analog".

Since "Hybrid Key System" is a well known industry term for a system with
digital phones but still using direct trunk selection, "Hybrid Digital Phone
System" might be a good term.

As to the sunrocket demise, it has actually been good for us so far, since a
lot of large sunrocket agents contacted us for private label service.  I
talked to one guy who had almost $10K in commissions about to pay out.

John Scully
www.isupportisp.com