[asterisk-biz] Amp'd Going the Way of Sun Rocket

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Jul 25 22:55:25 CDT 2007

	Who put you in charge of when discussions end? All you contributed was
"me too" and "I'm exhausted". And I *agree* with John, and therefore,
you. Meanwhile, I haven't seen you try to shut down any of the many list
discussions that have gone on for days about subjects far less core to
the mission of this list.

	I want to hear more VoIP operators (and clueful customers) talking
about the current market forces working against staying in business. If
you don't, you can set your mailreader to ignore/delete the messages in
this thread.

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 22:20 -0400, Nicky Smith wrote:
> Well stated John.
> I think this discussion can end now. I am exhaused just reading it.
>
> Nicky Smith
> www.carolinanet.com
> a profitable ISP/Data Center

(C) Matthew Rubenstein