[asterisk-biz] Amp'd Going the Way of Sun Rocket

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Jul 25 19:48:11 CDT 2007

	I pay less every month for my consumer VoIP service than I ever did, or
would now, for my call traffic. And that's not even counting foreign
calls, including ones to Europe and South Asia. Since it's flat rate, I
talk much longer internationally, even leaving the line open for long
business sessions.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein