[asterisk-biz] Amp'd Going the Way of Sun Rocket

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Jul 25 19:11:44 CDT 2007

Bah. VoIP is hardly dead unless you're stuck in the US.  There, it's
been legislated out of existence by telecoms that could no longer
compete. And where they've failed in legislation, they've succeeded in
dubious lawsuits.

But then... that's why VoIP adoption in the US is screamingly low
compared to the rest of the world. France. Germany. The UK.  Even Latvia
has higher VoIP adoption rates.

Although I will admit that the word itself just sounds silly.

N.