[asterisk-biz] Animus & Andies (was: Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 36, Issue 88)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jul 23 12:08:45 CDT 2007

	According to this latest Andy, I'm an arrogant terrorist. Andy Spring,
the liar, is not mentioned as even undesirable. I think Andy0 is just a
sockpuppet for Andy Spring - with just extra effort to minimize his
broken English. At the very least they're merely a concern troll.

	I deliberately Cc'ed this list when Andy Spring sent me private
about. I appreciate when others do the same, so I can see more of what
we're dealing with. That's what I like in a community: sharing our
experiences, especially of people in the community trying to exploit us.

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 12:54 -0400, Mitul Limbani wrote:
> One more Andy with a 0 :)
>
> Well the whole idea of doing this on a public mailing list is to make
> every one aware of someone's mal practices too, if you think you dont
> like to read through  (as mentioned by you the Innocent members) you
> always have a delete button on your keyboard, go ahead send the mail to
> /dev/null or trash box.
>
> And certainly I agree with all the members out here (Peter, David,
> Steve, Matthew) they have rightfully caught Mr. Spring's blatant false
> claims.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,
> The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
> www.enterux.com
>
> Quoting Andy0 <andyo.ua at gmail.com>:
>
> > Looks like human nature doesn't change throu thousands of years. But that
> > was not only conclusion one could make looking at all this annoying posts.
> > Another one would be necessity for moderator of list to give series of
> > penalty to most of hot flamers. Innocent members of this list are forced to
> > read someone's arrogant mailing instead of applicable themes mail. So, why
> > those who like to flame couldn't terrorize Spring in private instead of
> > indirect terrorizing everyone in here?
> > Cheers.
> >
> >>    1. Re: Voip phone with Wifi & GSM (Peter Bowyer)
> >>    2. Re: Voip phone with Wifi & GSM (David)
> >>    3. Re: Voip phone with Wifi & GSM (Steve Totaro)
> >>    4. Re: Voip phone with Wifi & GSM (Matthew Rubenstein)
> >>    5. Re: Voip phone with Wifi & GSM (Matthew Rubenstein)

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > 7:02 PM

(C) Matthew Rubenstein