[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 36, Issue 88

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jul 23 11:54:20 CDT 2007

One more Andy with a 0 :)

Well the whole idea of doing this on a public mailing list is to make
every one aware of someone's mal practices too, if you think you dont
like to read through  (as mentioned by you the Innocent members) you
always have a delete button on your keyboard, go ahead send the mail to
/dev/null or trash box.

And certainly I agree with all the members out here (Peter, David,
Steve, Matthew) they have rightfully caught Mr. Spring's blatant false
claims.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,