[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Jul 23 05:28:19 CDT 2007

On 23/07/07, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do not know the exact details about Nokia, but I can let you know one of
> the address of Nokia E60 http://europe.nokia.com/A4145124

Since I already told you I use one every day, that's not very helpful.

> Our company mainly produce Voip phone not mobile phone, I am also not very
> familiar with this item. But as far as I know our Voip phone can support
> wifi but Nokia E60 can't.

Wrong. So there you were accusing me of not knowing what a VoIP phone
is, saying that your phone is better than a Nokia, but you don't
actually know something fairly basic about the features of the Nokia.

I'm going to stop now, because I think my point's been made. You carry
on advertising products you don't know anything about other than
what's written in the spec sheet, not being able to back up your
sweeping statements that your product is 'better' than the competion.
Hopefully market forces will prove it's not a particularly fruitful
approach.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer