[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 05:04:03 CDT 2007

I do not know the exact details about Nokia, but I can let you know one of
the address of Nokia E60 http://europe.nokia.com/A4145124
Our company mainly produce Voip phone not mobile phone, I am also not very
familiar with this item. But as far as I know our Voip phone can support
wifi but Nokia E60 can't.
Please kindly refer to the details in the file in the attachment about
JR-DW1, Then maybe you will get known

*Wistron NeWeb Corporation Confidential!*

*Specifications*

* *

*Dimension (Approx.) *

. 106 [H] x 44 [W] x 19 [T] mm

*Weight (Approx.) *

. 95g

*Appearance *

. Painting: UV Coating(Fog black)

*Display *

*. Main Colorful 262K TFT, 176x220 Pixels *

. Alphanumeric Font: at least 3 types(TBD)

. Font Size: 14*14 and 16*16

. Backlight: White

. Contrast Adjustable

*Keypad and side keys *

. 4+1 Navi- keys

. 2 soft and 2 function keys

. 12 number, X and # keys

. 2 Up/Dn side key and one hot key for Wi-Fi On/Off

. Backlight: Blue LED

*Power Subsystem *

.Battery: Lithium-Ion 3.7V, 1000mAh

.Adapter:5.6V,550mA,AC100~240V, 50/60Hz

. Charging Time: 3 ~ 4 Hours

*Connectivity and I/O Port: 5 Pin mini USB *

. USB 1.1

. F/W Download, OTA

. Charging

. Picture & Melody Download

*Incoming Call or SMS Indication *

. Vibrator

. 40 Polyphonic Melody

*Opearion Mode: GSM/Wi-Fi/Dual *

. GSM

. Tri Band:

900/1800/1900

. GSM Voice HR/FR/EFR/AMR

. Stand by time(GSM Only): 180 hrs

. Talking time: 4 hrs

* *

*Wi-Fi*

. IEEE 802.11b

.Codec Support: G711/ G.723.1/G.726 /G.729A/B

-Default: G711/ /G.729A/B,

-By request: G.723.1/G.726

. VOIP Protocol:

SIP(RFC 3261), SDP(RFC 2327),

RTP(RFC 1889), RTCP(RFC 1890),

DHCP,

. EOC,CNG, DTMF

. WEP 64/128 ASCII and WEP64/128 HEX

. WPA-PSK TKIP or WPA-PSK AES

. WPA2-PSK TKIP or WPA2-PSK AES

. Support QoS WMM

. Stand by time: 50 hrs

. Talking time: 4 hrs

. 3 Theme in MMI look and feeling(generic)

. Input Method: Zi

. HTML Browser

. Phonebook

. SMS History

. Outgoing: 30 Sets

. Incoming: 50 Sets

. Draft: 10 Sets

. Each with 104 Alphanumeric or 52 Chinese

. Support Multi-Party Transmission

. Call History(Generic)

. 25 Sets Missed /

. 25 Received /

. 50 Outgoing Respectively

. Ring Tone

. Normal Bell: 5 Sets

. Melody: 15 Sets

. Downloadable: Customization

. Ring Mode

. Ring Only/Vibrate Only/Vibrate à Ring/ Vibrate

+ Ring / Mute

. Hold Melody on Talking

. Volume Adjustment

. Ring Tone: LV0 ~ LV 6

. Receiver: LV1 ~ LV5

. Keypad Tone: LV0 ~ LV3

. Date / Time Setting

. Alarm Clock

. Speed Dialing: 9 Sets (Key1 ~ 9)

. Profile Mode

. Calculator

. Stopwatch

. Memo

. Game: 3 Individual Sets

. LCD Contrast Adjustable: LV1 ~ LV5

. Call Waiting & Call Conference

. Phone Lock (Default: Off / Password: 0000)

. Low Battery Warning

. Caller ID

. Move-In Service Area Indication

. Default Setting Recovery