[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 03:42:09 CDT 2007

This is our web www.maigcdreamlife.com, but we have still not post our new
item on the web now

Yes, for some reason, I can't answer you all questions, you can do not
believe us, it is no problem.

When some one come to China, welcome to visit our company, then you will
know whether our company exist or whether our products exist. There is
already a person of Jamal from Canada in the list who has already visited
our company several days ago, and have bought our 3 digital picture frames
and one Voip phone sample. We can understand your careness about your
business, so we are very welcome for your guys to have a visit with our
company.

You have gave me an idea now, you even do not know what is Voip phone at
all, maybe I have entered a wrong list.

2007/7/23, Peter Bowyer <peter at bowyer.org>:

> On 23/07/07, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
> > we can provide the product that I am saying with the price posted, is
> that
> > wrong? And we want to expand our business here with the everyone in the
> > list, is that wrong?
>
> No, But you seem completely unwilling or unable to answer questions
> about the product, or point to a website where further information
> about the product or your company can be found. This leads people to
> suspect that the product doesn't exist, the company doesn't exist, and
> makes it very unlikely anyone will trust you.
>
> This may well just be a false impression - but until you correct it,
> people around here will continue to mistrust you. Your call.
>
> Peter
>

> --
> Peter Bowyer
> Email: peter at bowyer.org