[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Jul 23 03:12:55 CDT 2007

On 23/07/07, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
> we can provide the product that I am saying with the price posted, is that
> wrong? And we want to expand our business here with the everyone in the
> list, is that wrong?

No, But you seem completely unwilling or unable to answer questions
about the product, or point to a website where further information
about the product or your company can be found. This leads people to
suspect that the product doesn't exist, the company doesn't exist, and
makes it very unlikely anyone will trust you.

This may well just be a false impression - but until you correct it,
people around here will continue to mistrust you. Your call.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org