[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:37:38 CDT 2007

Sergey,

I think maybe you are a Chinese person, I have some words to let you know
also everyone in the list.
老兄你可能搞错了,我之前发给你的是视频电话的资料,我是一个中间商,这没必要向你隐瞒,但那也不是华为的产品啊,而我现在在推我们另一款带有WIFI功能的网络话机,我不知道你在LIST里面说那些话是什么意思。

If you are not not Chinese, ok, I will let you know in english, I think you
have made a mistake, the product I sent you before is videophone not Voip
phone with wifi and gsm, now I am put sale our new item which is wireless
Voip phone not videophone that I sent you before, I do not know what is your
meaning you said in the list

2007/7/23, Sergey <b2b at ipstyle.org>:

> Hello, Andy.
>
> You wrote 21.07.2007, 17:39:23:
>
> > I can post the details here, I thought before, if not everyone
> > isinterested in our Wifi & GSM phone, so no need to post here,
> > because some people will think I am posting spam and rubbish here
> > and will scold me. So I can only send the details to whom with interest.
> >
> >  Sergey, are you sure, our Wifi and GSM voip phone is Huawei
> > Viewpoint 8220? have you tested our sample?? NOT ! so please do not
> > say any unreason words.
>
> Please read carefully. Some time ago i requested info from you about
> your SIP video phone, and you provided me PDF which contains info
> about Huawei Viewpoint 8220, although you claimed it is your own
> development.
>
> Dear list, here are some proof:
>
> Our small thread with Andy: http://voipsolutions.ru/andy/andy.html
> Andy's PDF: http://voipsolutions.ru/andy/andy.pdf
>
> Huawei 8220: http://www.futurewei.com/itemsdetail.asp?dt=products&ID=122
>
> Andy, can you show us your site? or at least some photos of your
> products? no? why?
>
> > This item of our new product is different
> > Huawei Viewpoint 8220 also different Nokia, it's line is with
> > interenet and with a very low rate. Yes, maybe the machine is a
> > little higher but the rate is very cheap, it can only work with
> > internet, and it is worth it. Again, Sergey, if you have no intend
> > to buy any product here in this list, please kindly do not ask
> > anyone to waste their timeto send information to you.
> >

> > JR-DW1 One Page Specification
> <snip>
>

> --
> Best regards,