[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Sergey b2b at ipstyle.org
Mon Jul 23 01:46:10 CDT 2007

Hello, Andy.

You wrote 21.07.2007, 17:39:23:

> I can post the details here, I thought before, if not everyone
> is interested in our Wifi & GSM phone, so no need to post here,
> because some people will think I am posting spam and rubbish here
> and will scold me. So I can only send the details to whom with interest.
>
>  Sergey, are you sure, our Wifi and GSM voip phone is Huawei
> Viewpoint 8220? have you tested our sample?? NOT ! so please do not
> say any unreason words.

Please read carefully. Some time ago i requested info from you about
your SIP video phone, and you provided me PDF which contains info
about Huawei Viewpoint 8220, although you claimed it is your own
development.

Dear list, here are some proof:

Our small thread with Andy: http://voipsolutions.ru/andy/andy.html
Andy's PDF: http://voipsolutions.ru/andy/andy.pdf

Huawei 8220: http://www.futurewei.com/itemsdetail.asp?dt=products&ID=122

Andy, can you show us your site? or at least some photos of your
products? no? why?

> This item of our new product is different
> Huawei Viewpoint 8220 also different Nokia, it's line is with
> interenet and with a very low rate. Yes, maybe the machine is a
> little higher but the rate is very cheap, it can only work with
> internet, and it is worth it. Again, Sergey, if you have no intend
> to buy any product here in this list, please kindly do not ask
> anyone to waste their time to send information to you.
>

> JR-DW1 One Page Specification
<snip>

Best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:b2b at ipstyle.org