[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket --> Offer

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:11:27 CDT 2007

To anyone who was a SunRocket customer, ChiliTech is willing to extend
our hand in assisting you.   Feel free to call us at 1-866-678-6858 x
126 (to speak with me personally).   We will port your number(s) over,
and can provide you with comparable pricing to SunRocket, in some
cases even better pricing.

If you are doing wholesale or whitebox through SunRocket, you may also
wish to contact us to discuss options.

ChiliTech has been around since 2001, serving the Internet community
with broadband, voice, dial-up, and webhosting.
http://www.chilitech.net

NOTE: Rates on our digital voice page are for residential, not wholesale.