[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 08:39:23 CDT 2007

I can post the details here, I thought before, if not everyone is interested
in our Wifi & GSM phone, so no need to post here, because some people will
think I am posting spam and rubbish here and will scold me. So I can only
send the details to whom with interest.

Sergey, are you sure, our Wifi and GSM voip phone is Huawei Viewpoint 8220?
have you tested our sample?? NOT ! so please do not say any unreason words.
This item of our new product is different Huawei Viewpoint 8220 also
different Nokia, it's line is with interenet and with a very low rate. Yes,
maybe the machine is a little higher but the rate is very cheap, it can only
work with internet, and it is worth it. Again, Sergey, if you have no intend
to buy any product here in this list, please kindly do not ask anyone to
waste their time to send information to you.

JR-DW1 One Page Specification

Wistron NeWeb Corporation Confidential! Ver. 1.3 April 26 2007

Specifications

Dimension (Approx.)

. 106 [H] x 44 [W] x 19 [T] mm
Weight (Approx.)

. 95g
Appearance

. Painting: UV Coating(Fog black)
Display

. Main Colorful 262K TFT, 176x220 Pixels
. Alphanumeric Font: at least 3 types(TBD)
. Font Size: 14*14 and 16*16
. Backlight: White
. Contrast Adjustable
Keypad and side keys

. 4+1 Navi- keys
. 2 soft and 2 function keys
. 12 number, X and # keys
. 2 Up/Dn side key and one hot key for Wi-Fi On/Off
. Backlight: Blue LED
Power Subsystem

. Battery: Lithium-Ion 3.7V, 1000mAh
. Adapter: 5.6V, 550mA, AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
. Charging Time: 3 ~ 4 Hours
Connectivity and I/O Port: 5 Pin mini USB

. USB 1.1
. F/W Download, OTA
. Charging
. Picture & Melody Download
Incoming Call or SMS Indication

. Vibrator
. 40 Polyphonic Melody
Opearion Mode: GSM/Wi-Fi/Dual

. GSM
. Tri Band:
900/1800/1900
. GSM Voice HR/FR/EFR/AMR
. Stand by time(GSM Only): 180 hrs
. Talking time: 4 hrs
. Wi-Fi
. IEEE 802.11b
. Codec Support: G711/ G.723.1/G.726 /G.729A/B
-Default: G711/ /G.729A/B,
-By request: G.723.1/G.726
. VOIP Protocol:
SIP(RFC 3261), SDP(RFC 2327),
RTP(RFC 1889), RTCP(RFC 1890),
DHCP,
. EOC,CNG, DTMF
. WEP 64/128 ASCII and WEP64/128 HEX
. WPA-PSK TKIP or WPA-PSK AES
. WPA2-PSK TKIP or WPA2-PSK AES
. Support QoS WMM
. Stand by time: 50 hrs
. Talking time: 4 hrs
. 3 Theme in MMI look and feeling(generic)
. Input Method: Zi
. HTML Browser
. Phonebook
. SMS History
. Outgoing: 30 Sets
. Incoming: 50 Sets
. Draft: 10 Sets
. Each with 104 Alphanumeric or 52 Chinese
. Support Multi-Party Transmission
. Call History(Generic)
. 25 Sets Missed /
. 25 Received /
. 50 Outgoing Respectively
. Ring Tone
. Normal Bell: 5 Sets
. Melody: 15 Sets
. Downloadable: Customization
. Ring Mode
. Ring Only / Vibrate Only / Vibrate à Ring / Vibrate
+ Ring / Mute
. Hold Melody on Talking
. Volume Adjustment
. Ring Tone: LV0 ~ LV 6
. Receiver: LV1 ~ LV5
. Keypad Tone: LV0 ~ LV3
. Date / Time Setting
. Alarm Clock
. Speed Dialing: 9 Sets (Key1 ~ 9)
. Profile Mode
. Calculator
. Stopwatch
. Memo
. Game: 3 Individual Sets
. LCD Contrast Adjustable: LV1 ~ LV5
. Call Waiting & Call Conference
. Phone Lock (Default: Off / Password: 0000)
. Low Battery Warning
. Caller ID
. Move-In Service Area Indication
. Default Setting Recovery
Wistron NeWeb Corporation Confidential!

Regards

andy

2007/7/21, Sergey <b2b at ipstyle.org>:

> Hello, Ignacio.
>
> You wrote 19.07.2007, 19:38:33:
>
> > Andy:
>
> > Why don't you send the details to the list?
>
> Because someone can findout that this isn't Andy's development :) Some
> time ago he sent me a details about SIP video phone and according to
> it's photo, it was Huawei Viewpoint 8220 (or it's clone), although
> Andy claims it as his own development.
> BTW, i tested Huawei SIP 8220, with firmware 1.0, it segfaults too
> often - during, register, during call tranfer... Segfault and reboot
> every 30-40 minutes, and it's price higher then grandstream's...
>

> > On 7/18/07, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Dear Seysan,
> >>
> >> I have already sent the exact details to you mail, please kindly check
> your
> >> mail, any questions please kindly let us know.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> andy

> itself ?

> support