[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Sergey b2b at ipstyle.org
Sat Jul 21 05:15:05 CDT 2007

Hello, Ignacio.

You wrote 19.07.2007, 19:38:33:

> Andy:

> Why don't you send the details to the list?

Because someone can findout that this isn't Andy's development :) Some
time ago he sent me a details about SIP video phone and according to
it's photo, it was Huawei Viewpoint 8220 (or it's clone), although
Andy claims it as his own development.
BTW, i tested Huawei SIP 8220, with firmware 1.0, it segfaults too
often - during, register, during call tranfer... Segfault and reboot
every 30-40 minutes, and it's price higher then grandstream's...