[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket? A place where you can VOTE on them!

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Jul 19 11:21:23 CDT 2007

I've started a thread with a poll for people looking for a replacement to SunRocket

If you know of any special offers, please post them.
Hopefully, we can help people find better providers without giving up on VoIP.

If you got beat out of money with Sunrocket please post and let us know
and place your vote on Sunrocket and others.

http://bochterservices.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=23#23

Best regards,

Al Bochter
http://www.BochterServices.com

Join our forum. This is where you can talk about VOIP
You can overview some providers others have used.