[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Thu Jul 19 10:59:58 CDT 2007

People are posting on our forums that their phones just stopped working.

I've started a thread
<http://forum.voxilla.com/voip-service-provider-bazaar/list-sunrocket-re
placement-offerings-23237.html> for people looking for SunRocket
migration specials.

If you know of any special offers, please add to the thread.  Hopefully,
we can help people find new providers without giving up on VoIP.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer