[asterisk-biz] Maximum Load

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Jul 18 16:04:05 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 16:40 -0400, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
> 	If the Asterisk community (eg. the asterisk-[users,biz] lists, user
> groups, resellers, etc) wanted to register our interest in these
> benchmarks, and even offer help producing them (in an organized way),
> who at Digium would we contact? Is there anyone inside Digium who is
> interested in seeing them produced, who we could help in the "campaign"?

That person would be me.  I'll go ahead and pass this along to the
appropriate people inside Digium and see if we can't get some traction
for some publishable benchmarks.  Feel free to contact me with the types
of benchmarks you'd like to see done, and I'll see what we can do.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager