[asterisk-biz] Better ITSP Bureau

Mark C mark at coccimiglio.net
Sat Jul 14 13:18:03 CDT 2007

Charles Vance wrote:

> You can't sue me if I have stated the truth, and opinion is not
> subject to either slander of libel. I think the "amazon" review style
> works. It's just an opinion and the reader can take it or leave it.

Actually.... I can.  Doesn't mean that I'd win, but I can still sue,
make you spend lots of money, waste your time and be in general a
nuisance.  Then force you to settle out of court because it will cost
you much less then a long drawn-out legal battle and win my position and
set legal precedence.  Don't believe me  then go ask a farmer about his
seed provider.  Just food for thought.

Oh by the way Vance, when you reply to the list please do not quote the
entire digest.

Mark C.

--
Mark Coccimiglio