[asterisk-biz] Better ITSP Bureau

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Jul 14 04:13:31 CDT 2007

Those of you who have problem with there INCOMING ITSP and would like to switch to
DIDX.net network, We would like to extend this offer to all new customers, that we are willing
to port upto 20 numbers of yours free of charge to DIDX.net

The numbers will be on a tier1 Carrier in the US.

This is for US DID's

http://www.didx.net/lnp/ has the standard rates for the service.

The one time setup fee of the DID is going to be 3.99$ , and 3.99$ a month for upto 5000
incoming mins with 20 Channels on them.

You must pass our interop on www.didx.net/interop before we can proceed to the lnp
process.

Rehan

<SNIP> > la slashdot/kuro5hin) reviews?  No anonymous posting; user accounts would
> have to use something along the line of captcha.  It's not a perfect
> solution, but if you could hit even 80% of an accountable system it'd be a
> godsend.
>
> Users themselves could be peer-rated as well, and their overall rating would
> affect how much "oomph" their votes get overall.
>
> -A.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com