[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

Gerard Hickey hickey at kinetic-compute.com
Tue Jul 10 17:50:02 CDT 2007

On Jul 10, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Matt wrote:

> Ok, but then why even have audio on the TV?   I wouldn't think it
> would be that hard to punch the audio into the TV computer.
>
> On 7/10/07, randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Understood, but both sides of audio were live from the conference
>> stream. Not the best way but those listening heard it all.
>>
>> On 7/10/07, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This sounds cool.. and I watched Mark the other day... my only
>>> comment
>>> would be... can you put the caller's audio on the TV program so that
>>> we can hear them?  It's rather boring to sit there listening to
>>> you or
>>> Mark going 'yep... uhhuh... yeah we'd like to do that' :)

OK, I will put 2 cents in :-)

I have been watching off an on for the past couple of days. Good
concept. I am thinking that I will contribute some content when I get
organized a bit so that you will have more things to rotate among.
One thing that would be nice is a couple of panels with listings of
the next 5-10 items up in the rotation. Another thing you could do is
to have a panel listing major broadcasts. Things like the Friday
12:30 broadcasts would be listed along with any live/important
broadcasts that are scheduled.

Anyway, love the idea and keep it up. Thanks for your hard work.

Have fun....
--
Gerard Hickey                             Kinetic Compute Services
hickey at kinetic-compute.com                694 Allen Ave.

Specializing in UNIX/Linux/Mac OSX solutions for business and education.
      * ACSA certified and member of Apple Consultants Network

Alternative contact methods:
     Jabber: unixgeek at jabber.kinetic-compute.com
     AIM:    unixgeek69
     Skype:  unixgeek69

All email messages are sent digitally signed with a X.509 key for
authentication purposes. Messages not signed should be considered
forgeries and discarded.