[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:19:21 CDT 2007

Steve,

 All of these things are the reasons we are getting into this business
:) For the moment though we must walk before we can run. At this time
we will only offer simple message taking. Basically voice mail gives
people a reason to hang-up and we are offering a simple alternative to
that for now. As soon as we get our wheels under us we intend to go
after all sorts of slick features like you mentioned.

Thanks for the input..

Regards,
 Todd R.
 Prestige Messaging