[asterisk-biz] Live Answering Service Beta Testers (US Based)

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 9 17:04:12 CDT 2007

The whole point of your service is to provide your client's clients with
a good first impression so I am sure you are completely aware about
first impressions.

So without visiting your incomplete website, how much can your agents be
scripted?  Can they be scripted enough to qualify a lead or do they just
take every caller's information?  Or maybe you have not considered this yet?

I am sure that many clients would pay a pretty penny if you could take a
screen pop with a script based on the DNIS, RDNIS, or CallerID and have
a customer customized script for the agent to follow and fill in the
blanks.  The results could be emailed along with a recording of the call
or you could just make this information available on the customer's
online account.

I know this is getting to be more than a "Live Answering Service" and
more like an outsourced call center but that could be fine line and a
profit center.

Heck, I think I should be consulting on this project ;-)

Thanks,
Steve Totaro