[asterisk-biz] Multi-tenant Hosted PBX Solution

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Mon Jul 9 10:10:25 CDT 2007

Hi Kamran,

You may want to look at Thirdlane PBX Manager. It is based on Asterisk and
is a very cost effective solution that is easy to install and manage. It
provides you and your customers with management interface, and the end users
get a User Portal for access to voicemail and call recordings, call
forwarding, screening, follow-me, personal contact, etc.

We will be offering PBX Manager training at IP Sizzles conference in Dallas
at the end of July.

Here is a conference link:

http://www.abptech.com/newsletter/Sizzles/ipsizzles2007_2.html

I would be happy to answer any questions about PBX Manager, please feel free
to contact me off list.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex Epshteyn