[asterisk-biz] Multi-tenant Hosted PBX Solution

S. A. Kamran lovelykamran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:51:25 CDT 2007

Hello Friends,

I am looking for non-subscription based hosted pbx solution. I want to
install this at my data center and offer services to my customers. I have
already checked enswitch, seems a good product/services but it is beyond my
biz model

My options could be
A) Install Asterisk/OpenSER, look for some commercial provisioning GUI and
Commercial/Free billing solution

B) Get some commercial pre-packaged solution based on Asterisk etc

C) Any other possibility suggested by list or vendor

To start with i need the system capable to handle 8 PRI traffic.

Please contact me off list.

Regards,
Kamran