[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:11:01 CDT 2007

I have no problem with any of this, thanks to all for trying. (And
keeping the thread alive - ahem)

Friday is the day where we'll be live with Mark Spencer. If it doesn't
work, it doesn't work. I found it odd that it works *almost* always
flawlessly for me in Europe. However, who knows, maybe they have a
delivery system that favors us for some reason. I should watch where
the servers are and see. Of course we want others to see it, I've
already seen it. Well, most of it  :)

If the video doesn't work, there's still the audio for the conference
at the usual time, 12:30 PM EDT and the usual reference URL:

http://x2z.eu to call via SIP or PSTN

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622 to listen to the
stream or join Talkshoe

and of course #asterisk-users-conference on Freenode.net