[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

Barton Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Thu Jul 5 11:58:55 CDT 2007

I was going to ignore him...  He missed my point and I didn't see his.

My point if wasn't going to work on a relatively fast network such as
'cable modem' (there said it again, Brad), then it would certainly have
issues with 56K or less connections.  I'll try again today on dedicate
T1 and report back.

Bart