[asterisk-biz] Inbound settings for nufone - freepbx

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:38:21 MST 2007

> This is more like freepbx configuration question
Then you are on the totally wrong mailing list, perhaps FreePBX has a
mailing list where you can discuss their software? I'm sure their
homepage would contain those details, you can find their homepage if
you search "FreePBX" on a search engine, Google's a great search
engine take a look at http://www.google.com it was created by a group
of Stanford students a few years back and they've been so successful
that they've even IPO'd, perhaps you've heard of them?

> made 3 devices in nufone's web interface
IAX2 is sort of like PRI, except there are no channel limits. If you
need 100 DID would you order 1 PRI for each DID? Then why do the same
here?

>  Please dont turn this topic in another nufone hate topic .. i know many
> people had lot of problems with them but they work fine for me until now ...

I've seen issues like this, they blame you and then secretly fix it
while the continue to blame you.  Otherwise it seems odd that suddenly
one day a configuration, without any changes, would stop to work.