[asterisk-biz] Verizon wholesale contact

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Jan 18 23:18:39 MST 2007

Hello,

> I was just talking to another tech here who was part of a team that started
> to review their offering (but didn't follow through). He says yes you need
> VPN but only for signaling as RTP doesn't travel over it.  Colo wasn't a
> requirement but even so shouldn't be a problem as we can obtain colo easily
> in one of their POPs.  The only minimum that was mentioned was $500/month
> and they were happy to wave that.

You would need to have traffic worth $10,000/month at the most minimum
to be a partner.

$500/month would be their Co-location fee, and probably they might wave
that if you do higher commitments :P

> Unfortunately the only sales person he had contact for moved to a different
> department *sigh*

> There are some obvious benefits for being able to partner with someone like
> verizon especially when they can do inbound termination for local DIDs in a
> market we are trying to enter.

Offcourse yeah, but that comes at a price.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,