[asterisk-biz] Verizon wholesale contact

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Thu Jan 18 22:32:47 MST 2007

You need to colo with them, setup a VPN and route calls over SIP. Its
primarily geared for heavy aggregator customers and premium routes are not
extended on it as yet.

If you don't have a business volume exceeding a couple of $000k, it might be
slightly difficult to sign up since they have large security deposits and in
some cases it may take many months to establish credit and other facilities.

SipA2z offer low markups on top of Verizon and BT as well. They expect to
add France Telecom and Colt end of next month. This is for wholesale
customers.

Please contact sales at sipa2z.com directly for further details.

-wasim

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070