[asterisk-biz] Re: Voxbone Question

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sat Jan 13 11:32:33 MST 2007

Ebay seems to be very slow at removing such things so I imagine anybody
with a qualifying address in Germany could make some money before they
get stopped.

Someone could even try to grab the address BuyGermanDID at yahoo.com and
then list the actual yahoo email address for sale on ebay.

Do an ebay item search for @yahoo.com amd @gmail.com to see what I mean.