[asterisk-biz] CDMA Gateways

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Jan 13 06:49:39 MST 2007

On Saturday 13 January 2007 8:39 am, Junaid Saeed Uppal wrote:
> I need a cdma gateway ( 16 - 32 ports ) , should be worldwide usable ,
> Can anyone please recommend me some product that is stable and high
> quality? If you can offer me a product , kindly contact me offlist.

No, do not contact offlist.  I'd love to find something similar, although I'm
in Canada.

In Canada at least, to find a MiniBTS or nanoBTS you're looking at licensing
fees and other regulatory stuff, since you're interfering with people's cell
phone service.  I think though, that with some creative programming, you
could configure the gateway to not allow ESNs from unknown cell phones.

-A.