[asterisk-biz] MessageLabs a Asterisk User?

David Cook david.cook at jpcompserv.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 07:37:22 MST 2007

Just come off the phone with MessageLabs after spending a bit of time in
a couple of their queues.

If I was a betting man I would put money on them using Asterisk to
handle their telephony, which makes sense with their global presence and
  IP infrastructure. The main giveaway is that they are using the
Allison Smith GPL prompts.

If this could be corroborated, MessageLabs could be a recognisable
adopter to refer to when talking to prospects about the widespread
adoption of Asterisk.

Best regards
David Cook