[asterisk-biz] Outbound predictive dialer. initially 12 seat.

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:11:36 MST 2007

Im looking for an initial 12-seat Outbound Predictive dialer that is
asterisk-based for one of my customers.

The package must provide reports, channel spy/takeover if possible and
metrics per agent logged in.

The Solution will be linked to a Definity Avaya G3R9 via E1 PRI. The
Agents will be using phones in the avaya system.

We will get the hardware you recommend to install and run the solution.

We can also provide SSH access to the equipment in case your products
needs some configuration done by your IT staff.

Business Type: Gambling
Destinations: Calls to the US (Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc) and Canada.
Ratio: 1:1
Reports: Designed for Call Center people and *not* for IT people.

Functionality:

1. Login / Logout an Agent
2. Send them a call
3. Disconnect their call
4. Live agent stats
5. Handle multiple campaigns and agent groups
6. reliability to handle eventually more than 50 agents.
7. Full Statistics for each agent and call dispositions.
8- Web Based file upload of phone numbers.
9- Answer Machine Detection
10- number scrubbing (National Do Not Call list)
11- Timezone dialing restriction

Thanks,

Feel free to Call me if you need more info.
Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780