[asterisk-biz] Fascinating conversation with a prospective customer

Komnieve Singh ksingh at skyyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 5 15:17:56 MST 2007

Precisely - so how do you help a non-technical person, who doesn't need to
know about code, understand OS? I'm not good at putting things in 'laymen's
terms', I do however understand that this man and a huge percentage of small
business owners don't really care all to much.
Whats a good elevator pitch for OS? (Elevator pitch takes 60 seconds or
less)

-Komnieve