[asterisk-biz] equipment to terminate calls to Nigerian mobile network

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Feb 28 19:21:06 MST 2007

marshall anako wrote:
> All i need is equipment to setup the termination to the Nigerian
> mobile network.
> My customers are US and European based Nigerians.
> So i want a way that i can give them acess to make calls directly to
> Nigeria.
> All i need is minutes  and equipment.
> i can do even co-location.
> i can bring in 10,000 calls in a day.
> Tha last time i requested help or information in this forum, i was
> rough handled by some unsrupulous elements.
> i hope someone can reply and and we can do business this time.
>
> Marshall Anako.
>
> Starlink Communications.

Seems you replied to the business list or something.  Anyways, most of
us just need minutes and equipment ;-) .  10,000 calls does not mean
very much.  Each call could be ten seconds or three hours.

Maybe you should approach this a little differently.  To me it sounds
like you know some people in the US and Europe and you want someone to
finance the rest of your business including equipment and the minutes.
I doubt many people will go for that (even leaving out the fact that
Nigeria is known for scams and most of us get the same emails day after
day.)

I hope your business plan is a little more than
1.  Get equipment
2.  Get minutes
3.  Profit

And I really hope it is less than
1.  Get equipment
2.  Get minutes
3.  Get banking info to wire money
4.  Clean out bank account
5.  Use the minutes to call a number that terminates to a phone company
that you have setup that charges $30/min and stiff the poor guy that
extended the minutes to you like countless other VoIP startups have done
in the past, including voicepulse and nufone.
6.  Walk away with something to the tune of $1,000,000 in pure profit.

If you detailed it better, you may get some serious replies.  I would
also suggest capitalizing the word "I" in your business correspondence.
I hope you do not consider this "rough handling", just mere suggestions
to help.

Thanks,
Steve